Versatile Charging & Power
Ultra Compact. Powers Everything.
CityTek brings you the world’s most compact V-Mount lithium ion batteries: the Fxlion NANO One (50Wh) and the NANO TWO (98Wh). Ideal for broadcast, film and video professionals always on the move, NANO Batteries are ultra compact and lightweight (11 and 18 ounces respectively) and feature a variety of outputs, including D-Tap, USB-C, USB-A and Micro-USB, so you can charge your NANO Battery, as well as power video cameras, lights, smart phones, USB-C laptops, and video accessories, all on the go.
A neat feature is the LCD display that shows remaining capacity and voltage as well as the voltage of USB and USB-C ports. These sockets are protected from dust and moisture by a rubber lid.
NANO batteries ensure compatibility with all your gear with a range of dedicated accessories and plates – of course, in the compact design of the NANO – offering the versatility to work with a variety of rigging and power needs.
Small but Mighty
Although probably the world’s smallest V-Mount battery, it’s not just small – its powerful. With the NANO One’s 50Wh up to 8 Amps working current and NANO Two’s 98Wh up to 10Amps working current you can get a lot of power out of this little guy. A one D-Tap output and lots of other USB outputs means despite its size you will never run out of possibilities to power your equipment.
Features + Benefits
- Mounting: V-Mount
- Capacity: NANO ONE 14.8V, 3.4Ah, 50Wh, 8A (Max)
- Capacity: NANO TWO 14.8V, 6.8Ah, 98Wh, 10A (Max)
- LCD Display for Capacity and Voltage
- Internal Cell Protection & Hard Plastic Casing
- PCB Design: over-heat, over-charge, over-discharge, and over-current protection
- Compatible with V-lock charger and cellphone USB charger
- D-Tap Output: 14.8V
- USB-C Output/Input: 5V/2.4A, 9V/2A, 12V/2A, 15V/2A, 20V/2.2A
- Micro-USB Input Only: 5V/3A
- USB-A Output: 5V/2.4A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
- Dimensions NANO ONE: (L) 3.9 inches/100mm (W) 2.8 inches/71mm (D) 1.4 inches/35mm
- Dimensions NANO TWO: (L) 3.97 in. /101mm x (W) 2.8 in./72mm x (D) 2.1 in. /54.5mm
- Weight NANO ONE: 11oz/310g
- Weight NANO TWO: 18.3oz/520g